“WD Gamers Cup, in collaboration with Imperium e-Sports Bar and Video Lounge, is a perfect platform to not only engage and celebrate the country’s top technology influencers in a friendly Counter Strike match, but to also inform them the outstanding features of WD Green,” says Charlotte Koa, WD Philippines country sales manager.
Western Digital (WD) hosts its first ever gaming tournament for the Philippine tech press last March 6, 2015 at Imperium e-Sports Bar and Video Game Lounge in Metrowalk Commercial Complex, Pasig City.
Dubbed as “WD Gamers Cup: WD X Imperium Media LAN Party”, this gaming event marks the exquisite collaboration of WD and Imperium. The LAN party features the country’s most celebrated gaming and technology bloggers and technology media members as gaming competitors, giving them interactive and first-hand experience of the overall reliability of one of WD’s top-of-the-line hard drive lines, WD Green.
From WD’s Power of Choice line, WD Green hard drive takes pride in the following:
1. Eco-friendly and power-saving attributes
2. Increased power consumption is being prevented with its GreenPower Technology
3. It manages heat which allows the hard drive to operate cooler with increased overall reliability.
4. Decreases noise and vibration levels as well as hard drive failure
5. Allows you to work with your computer in a more hassle-free manner.
6. It has advanced 4K HDD formatting makes WD Green a stronger solution
7. Also works best as a complementary drive to solid state drives (SSDs) as it solves storage limitations through the Smart Response Technology.
8. It also delivers the ultimate experience for gamers who want a steady balance of capacity and speed.
Best-in-class power management, reduced heat output, and next-generation technologies such as IntelliSeek, WD Green offers a perfect balance of performance and power.
WD Green- an eco-friendly, high-performance storage device that is highly recommended for primary use in Desktop and All-in-One PCs, could also be a supplementary storage for backing up files and archiving.