Teqube recently launched the its concept store and the first gadget store in the country that offers devices and accessories based on consumers’ lifestyle.
Teqube, a subsidiary of the Tao Group of Companies, continues to find ways to reach consumers and present offerings to answer their digital requirements. Housing leading handset brands like Lenovo, Nokia, LG, and even offers cellphone accessories,
Located at the 3rd Level, Arcadia Building, Paseo de Sta. Rosa, Sta. Rosa, Laguna, this new addition is designed to be fun and welcoming. They can ask Teqube’s friendly gadget consultants to check out live units and devices that they can enjoy.
As part of its opening celebration, Teqube will be raffling off the following:
- 10 Teqube Bluetooth speakers work P1,200 for 10 consecutive days starting on November 13, 2015.
2) Lenovo A269i Smartphone for only P20.00 – All you have to do is to buy or purchase an item/s with a minimum amount of P7,000*.
“Our new store in Laguna brings to life our mission of delivering the following to our customers: innovation, quality, and customer experience. Just like in any of our stores, we have our customers’ needs in mind when the store was conceptualized. We want to have a hub for them to fully experience the products and experience the lifestyle fit to their needs,” shares Angela Gutierrez, Business Head for Tao Tech Retail.
Divided into different modules, the concept store captures the lifestyle of today’s consumers.
- The Power Play
- fits to those who are looking for products that provide performance that they can rely on wherever they go. Mobile phones featured in this section are: Huawei Y3c, Lenovo A328, Samsung J1, LG Leon, Microsoft Lumia 535
- for those who are looking for the perfect companion for the music loving Filipinos, they may check out the Sound Vibe module. This is where they can find Lenovo A319, Lenovo A7000, OPPO Mirror 5, Sony C4, and LG Magna.
2. Top-of-the-line gadgets to get consumers’ senses in high gear.
- perfect companion for music lovers and those who love to capture their favorite moments. Mobile phones available are: Lenovo Vibe Shot, Lenovo S90, Lenovo Vibe X2, Nokia Lumia 930, and LG G4
- for those who are into games, mobile phone featured are: Lenovo Phab Plus, Lenovo A5000, Lenovo P70, LG G4, and Oppo R7 Lite are featured in the Game On module. This is the venue for the top-of-the-line gadgets to get consumers’ senses in high gear.
The new store has a free Wi-Fi and also offers a gadget on demand service, which means, if it’s not in their store, Teqube will purchase it for you. For those who are spending P15,000, they can check the units at the unboxing area so they can have a better appreciation before they purchase.
*valid for the first 200 customer f Teqube from November 13 to 15, 2015 only.